SECOM Australia Companies specialise in the design, supply and integration of electronic security solutions to the Retail, Financial, Industrial, Government, Commercial, Construction and Residential markets.
SECOM Australia utilises only the highest quality products and equipment in delivery of solutions thereby minimising operational risk factors and unplanned maintenance costs.
- Situational Awareness Systems
- Digital CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Remote Wireless CCTV
- Perimeter Detection Systems
- Duress Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Medical Systems
- Network Engineering
- Roller Doors
- Nurse Call Systems
- Customised Control Systems for Commercial and Heavy Industry
- Biometrics Systems
- Telephone Entry Systems
- Cell Call Systems
- General Security Systems
- Consultancy and Design
- Process Control
- Fire Systems
- Prison Lock down Systems
- Data /Voice Contracting specialising in Automation
- Maintenance and 24 hour on call service and support
Access Control SystemsAt SECOM Australia we believe security goes far beyond the protection of your premises whilst you are not there. With SECOM access control, you determine who goes where and when. We can provide stand-alone systems for controlling single doors to networked systems for controlling the access capabilities of thousands of users and hundreds of doors and lifts. Access can be granted with the use of PIN codes, proximity cards, finger-scan, biometrics.
CCTV and DVR
SECOM Australia has a wide range of CCTV cameras, monitors, VCR’s and multiplexers for a complete local surveillance system (including the latest digital recording equipment).
SECOM Australia Vision provides a new way of watching and protecting premises during and after your business operating hours. It utilises both video and audio to report the security status of your premises to our monitoring centre. The system not only records locally but also transmits live coverage to our security monitoring centre thereby providing alarm verification for immediate identification and police response.
Qualifications and Experience
SECOM Australia is qualified and has experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Registered Microsoft Partner
- Dvtel configuration / installation / Repair
- AUSTCO installations / Configuration / Repair
- ASIS Access Control Installation / Repair / Configurations
- Ringmaster Intercoms Repairs
- Network engineering, design and security both fixed and wireless
Service and MaintenanceOur maintenance service contracts are designed to keep you online at all times. Our highly trained technicians ensure that your equipment is functioning and in the unlikely event that repairs are required, they will attend your premises and provide efficient repairs.